Saturday, December 1, 2007

B-Day

Today is December 1st and its my 20th birthday!!!!!!!!

From now on, im 20 yrs old, i feel i am getting mature and ...getting old...hahaa..

Tonight i went to the Korean Village to have some barbeque and it was soooooooooo delicious!!

I went there with other 6 people, but we ordered their DINNER FOR TEN, and we got all of them finished.......................... and after the meal i was even hardly to move....but the meal was so nice and we had a very happy time together.

Also i received lots of beautiful gifts from my lovely friends. Thank you guys very muuuuuch. . . . .

After our dinner, we walk to my home and played snow eventhough it was so cold. We had a big snow fight. However, it was a little bit unfair because we got more girls than guys.. You would never imagine how crazy we were, but we were sooooo happy.

Well, im 20 now, and i think ive changed a lot, but i still miss China and my family......im really looking forward to going back to China to watch the Olympic Games Hahahaaa....
I hope i still can buy a ticket..i mean i hope its not that expensive... I need to work more to get more money!!! I need MONEY~~~

Okay, i think thats all for today~! GoooooooooD night guys~ I hope u guys will have a sweet dream tonight, and i know i will have the sweetest dream ever!!

1 comment:

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Hey!! You are still young and a beautiful girl!!! happy birthday! I wish you have a wonderful time in Canada!!