Friday, June 15, 2007

A new START

Finally we got our midterm finished, and it was really hard. Lots people are unhappy about the results, but I hope everyone can just forget about the midterm test and keep going! We still have almost half way to go. I hope that everyone can get better and better mark in next exams. I believe that everyone will pass this level if we do our work carefully. Anyway, the midterm is finished.

The weather is getting hot, and finally it's SUMMER now~! I love summer even though the sunshine hurts my skin sometimes, I still love summer more than any other seasons.

Those days I am thinking about if I should go back to China in this August, I am still can not decide.... I will go to check if the low-priced tickets are still available. I know my parents miss me very much, and I miss them too!!....

Tomorrow will be my working day..so sad.. I hope nobody want to eat A&W tomorrow. ( My boss will kill me if he see this..)

3 comments:

Bill said...

Are you a lazy girl?
No, you are not.
So, you need to work hard.

闷骚小跑 said...

I like the picture, it from Gong haha. i do not want work as you...I just want stay in my room

Joy*^-^* said...

I know you can do better in future day!