Saturday, June 9, 2007

Untitled


Firstly, I'm sorry I don't feel creative for the title today. Today is a nice day, it's not too hot or too cold. I workred today for 5 hours this afternoon. It was fun because it was not really busy.

My father arrived in Vancouver yesterday, but I didn't go to visit him because I have to work and most importantly, I have to review for quizes and midterm. I called my father and he said it's ok, and we can meet each other next year. Anyway, I feel sad a little bit.

Finally, I want to say SORRY to a guy who will never see this blog. I really don't know what else I can say except SORRY. I think you know what I said to you was just an excuse. I don't really know how I felt when I see sadness from your face. I just want to say " I'm sorry" for hundred times. I will never forget your eyes when you said"You can say no to me if you want to." I don't know why I wanted to cry. You are a really nice guy. I am not confident enough to say yes to you. I don't know why, mayebe because I'm not sure if I can talk with you fluently.... I know I said sorry too many times, but..sorry....

Next week will be the midterm time , I hope everybody can get good mark in each course~ Good Luck everyone!

2 comments:

ERIC said...

Ella:
I also have the same feeling as you~ i am serious... but... don't feel so sorry for him anymore caz i think maybe it was not a bad choice when you said no.. at least, you did not lie to him~ keep going~ make a good adjustment for yourself~ whatever some bad things will happen, the brave ella can get through them~

Davy said...

haha ella
how are you dong ?
what 's up?
have fun .
happy to see you blogging