Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Loooong Weekend

Its great that we are taking a reading day holiday... but actually im doing nothing about study..well, at least im still doing my blog!

Its very exciting that we are finishing this program very soon and im planning to go to Vancouver with my roomates this winter holiday and im looking forward to it.

One of my roomates is going back to China this December, and i really envy her.....................................anyway, i'll have fun in vanvouver for sure!

well, i know i have to finish the eap program frist.... and i'll work hard to do my work, especially to get a B plus on my writing..hopefully..

It is because i really dont want to take the effective writing class. i dont know why, i just feel it would be really hard to pass. Therefore, i need to work harder now to make sure that i dont need to take a effective writing test.......

One of my friend is taking the effective writing class, eventhough he never said its hard, i still hope i dont need to take it . I know that we are going to have lots of assignments to do when we start our university life. I am not afraid of doing homework, but i am concerned about my English communicating skills.... i m worried about if im good enough....

Anyways, if i can graduate from EAP program, that means im ready to go to the university. Right?

Okay, im going to go to bed now eventhough its only 10pm.. I believe its good for my health!haha...
I'll see you guys in class tomorrow! Gooooood night!

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

That is so great that you are going to Vancouver during the big break. I love Vancouver!

Joy*^-^* said...

I love the long weekend, too!