Monday, November 12, 2007

Flying Dreams

Have you ever had a flying dream? I had one when i was only about 10 years old, and unlike any other dream, i can remember this dream clearly.

it was really fun and comfortable. therefore, i wrote about flying dreams in my fourth major eassy because i was very curious about flying dreams.

A research says that people who are creative and lucid dreamers are more likely to have flying dreams.

i think in my case, im a creative person because i love painting, and i love to design pics by myself.

I have tried many times to have another flying dream, but i failed. i dont know why maybe im less creative than before..haha..

i will never forget how floating in the sky feels. it was amazing and incredible confortable. Anyway, i will keep trying to have another flying dream by telling myself this: Im going to have a flying dream... again and again... im not sure if it works, but thats how on-line psychologist says, so i will try it anyway eventhough it seems unbelievable....

1 comment:

maja said...

It's amazing that you can remember a dream that you had so many years ago! I never had a flying dream, I guess I'm not creative enough then...