Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Haha.. Today is Halloween~Oh haha..

Happy Halloween everyone~ I feel very happy today eventhough im sick :( and thank u for asking about me everybody. I feel much better now, and im sure that i can go to class tomorrow, on time!

I heard about that you guys had a really fun time together today, and i feel sorry that i wasnt there...

Actually, i did research about vampires last night, and i was going to tell you guys some stories about vampire today if i got chance, but so sad i wasnt able to share my stories with u guys.


Anyway, after I did research i found Vampires are really interesting, and horrible at the same time. I thought they belong to devils, but i found that they are not devils, not gods of course, and not humanbeings. They are just vampires! They are a kind of beings that are given up by God. They will never grow old or grow up. And as we know, they suck others blood to support their lives.

In my mind, vampires are very...cool. and full of mystery. and most of them are pretty handsome! hahaa....

3 comments:

ERIC said...

What's wrong with you? Are you ok? if you got fever, I have some medicine which can help you. If you just feel UNCOMFOTABLE, I will try to find some medicine can cure your Illness. HAHAHA

maja said...

What a cool Halloween picture you posted there, I like it! Too bad you missed our "school-halloween-party", but I hope you got the candy anyway!

Scott Douglas said...

Vampires freak me out!! Hey, I love the manga comic Death Note!