Thursday, October 4, 2007

Blog Time~


Now Im in my writing class and Scott gives us a few time to write our blogs. Actually, I dont know what can I write about in my blog because I am thinking about my Major Essay!

I feel so painful to continue writing my essay, and it took me a long time to know about the guy who named George Vancouver. It is so hard to introduce a person who I know nothing about....

Somebody might ask me why I choose him but not someone that I familiar with. Well, the first reason is I just feel the name "Vancouver" is COOL because its famous~ I know this is a strange reason..

Another reason is .....I dont konw any explorer well eventhough I know their names and I know they are famous explorers, but I have no idea what they are famous for!

Therefore, I chose someone that I dont know about but owns a cool name.!

Okay..now is the time to continue my cool guy's essay!~I hope it will get a good mark anyway..

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I think you are very brave to write about George Vancouver! I can't wait to read your essay.

Joy*^-^* said...

Dear Ella, I hope you have got away from sickness. Best wishes to you and see you monday!

闷骚小跑 said...

u know what, i am worried about my essay...because i have many problem with my grammar..