Tuesday, October 2, 2007

OMG!

Today is a such sad day~! As we know, we have to hand in our SECOND MAJOR ESSAY on Friday, but in today's Listening Speaking class we got another bad news! That is we are going to give a mini PRESENTATION!~~ SO SAD~

The topic is about extreme sports which I know almost nothing about... Im still thinking about the topics I can talk about and I dont have any idea...

When I was struggling thinking about whether I should plan my essay first or the presentation, I finally decided to write a blog first! Writing down all the "messy ideas" in my mind.

Well, I think I'd better to do my homework now eventhough its suffering..Haha...

Before I start my writing, why dont I have some snakes first....LOL~~~

Anyway, I will finish my homework on time! I mean, hopefully...

4 comments:

Joy*^-^* said...

Come on girl! Be optimistic!
That are not difficult for you. You have great ability to deal with these little things.

maja said...

I find myself sidetracking a lot too. I sit down to write a paragrapaph and I start, but then I have other ideas such as surfing on the internet, grab some food out of the fridge, etc. Hopefully we get our essays done til Friday!

闷骚小跑 said...

just do it,i promise we can finish our work on time~~~kiss u~kaka

ERIC said...

I feel like we have no time to enjoy our lives. So sad. Anyway, SHENG KANG~