Thursday, October 18, 2007

FACEBOOK

Hello everyone, its the time to write my new blog...
Several days ago, I signed for the FACEBOOK, and i found it was really fun. Ive added some friends through the MSN messager, but Im still looking for more friends who are willing to add me as their friends!

I will be very, verry, verrrry... happy if you add me as your friend on the FaceBook. And here is my e-mail address: ella_871201@hotmail.com

I think the FaceBook will be a useful tool to contact with each other after we finish the EAPP, and go to university. It is fun because I can use it to search friends by typing in their email address, or even just a name. I even found many friends who I have lost connetion for many years by using the FaceBook. Is it great? I felt so excited about that.

Well, I think it is the time for me to continue my third major essay now....
Im going to write about TATTOO......
It seems interesting, but it is hard at the same time...
After a long time of struggling, I finally decided to write about why do people get a tattoo..

Okay, lets start it now~

4 comments:

Megan said...

I found many people apply it, but I still not sure about what is really is.
I always think that is a kind of internet garbage, so I always delete it when others send me the email. My God!! Next time, maybe I won't delete it....

Scott Douglas said...

I can't wait to read your essay about tatoos. I'm sure it'll be really interesting!

Joy*^-^* said...

why don't u try the "xiaonei" It is a good way to contact with your friends,especially for old friends. When you find that your good friend from elementary contact with one day suddently after almost ten years, you will believe this tool is amazing~~~

Tina said...

Actually,I do not know how to use FACEBOOK,but I believe it is interesting. If there is a chance,
u could teach me. I will add you into my MSN.